Friday, November 14, 2014

d20 Rifts - Oh, how nice. A finale.

Well, that's that. As I mentioned before, I'm not posting the feats, psion skills, or spells I drew up. They cross the line of what I consider allowable IP. They also are too much detail for anyone to want to read in a blog post.

This has been a wildly successful experiment. In the sense that there is no doubt what the conclusion must be. There is no actual interest in this work. Or, at least, no interest in reading my take on it. I only had a couple posts break 50 views (the most popular was Cyber-Knight at 64 views). I did not have a single comment. I only had a few people retweet my announcements. I pretty much lost steam about halfway through.

But, these posts will now exist for posterity. And, hopefully, someone will google "d20 rifts" and land here.

I don't regret what I did. And, it is nice to have confirmation that I shouldn't pour any more energy into this time sink. I can put it up on the shelf with a clear conscience.

Now on to a different project!

2 comments:

  1. I just found this blog (via a google search for "d20 rifts", no less).

    I thought I'd toss out a comment to say that I'm super impressed with what I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, but several years later.
    I appreciate that this is still up :)

    ReplyDelete