Thursday, September 8, 2011

Engaging Autopilot

I will be going offline for a couple of weeks here.  But, I am way too proud of the string of posts I have going here to just go dark for that time.  So, instead, I am going to be re-posting some choice bits from the wayback machine.  Since I know that very few readers ever go through the archives, I figure it won't bore most of you.

As a note, I haven't worked out how to do automatic posting to Twitter and G+ when a post goes live.  So, if you don't follow the blog, subscribe via RSS, or come in from RPGBA, you might want to do one of those.  I'd also really appreciate it if you guys would take a second to share each of the posts when you read it, if you find it interesting.  Without my vast social network to call on, I'm afraid these posts may not get the love they deserve!


No comments:

Post a Comment